CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
About Forum Games and Role Playing I_vote_lcapAbout Forum Games and Role Playing I_voting_barAbout Forum Games and Role Playing I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
About Forum Games and Role Playing I_vote_lcapAbout Forum Games and Role Playing I_voting_barAbout Forum Games and Role Playing I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

4 posters

About Forum Games and Role Playing

Uno
    Uno
    Soldier
    Soldier

About Forum Games and Role Playing Empty About Forum Games and Role Playing

Post by Uno Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 am

It might be good to have these sections not count toward a user's number of posts. People post in these sections a LOT more than others and most of the time the posts don't have many words/content (although there is no minimum word limit)

Last edited by Uno on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar derp)
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

About Forum Games and Role Playing Empty Re: About Forum Games and Role Playing

Post by Funkikiflurry Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 am

Checked pre-BETA stages, only posts in the forum basket (trash bin) don't count
    Mchappy
    Mchappy
    Warrior
    Warrior

About Forum Games and Role Playing Empty BETA

Post by Mchappy Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 am

Yeah-- we're still in the BETA form, and will continue to work on the forum itself. I'm sure as time passes (and hopefully when CPAC recgonizes us) we'll have a pretty epic forum.
    Iceyfeet1234
    Iceyfeet1234
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Iceyfeet1234 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 am

Beta ended >.>
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Post by Funkikiflurry Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm

BETA ended when it went up on the first site for more than an hour lol
    Mchappy
    Mchappy
    Warrior
    Warrior

About Forum Games and Role Playing Empty Back to Uno

Post by Mchappy Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Uno wrote:It might be good to have these sections not count toward a user's number of posts. People post in these sections a LOT more than others and most of the time the posts don't have many words/content (although there is no minimum word limit)

I like the idea of having a minimum word count. Like to post a topic, threat, etc you need to at least have about twenty-five words. Of course this can always change but you get the idea.
    Iceyfeet1234
    Iceyfeet1234
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Iceyfeet1234 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 pm

People want to say things that are short and sweet XD.
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Post by Funkikiflurry Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:57 pm

That, unfortunately also can't be changed. :/
    Mchappy
    Mchappy
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Mchappy Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:32 pm

^
    That sucks... I just feel like it's a waste of a post/space when somepenguin posts like a two worded post.
    -looks at Icey-
    Hopefully penguins will use some common sense and post some big lengthy stuff. I'd love to see everypenguin voice their opinion more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 am