CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
If you guys ever need computer help im here I_vote_lcapIf you guys ever need computer help im here I_voting_barIf you guys ever need computer help im here I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
If you guys ever need computer help im here I_vote_lcapIf you guys ever need computer help im here I_voting_barIf you guys ever need computer help im here I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

+3
Iceyfeet1234
Escargo
Tal
7 posters

If you guys ever need computer help im here

Tal
    Tal
    Soldier
    Soldier

If you guys ever need computer help im here Empty If you guys ever need computer help im here

Post by Tal Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:00 am

I've been around computers my whole life i know the inside and outside of them, Only thing is im not that good with laptops but im very good with desktops. If you seem like your computer is running slow it could have a virus,
    I've already upgraded my computers power supply and graphics card and motherboard so i guess im pretty decent. So if you ever need any help with building a computer I can help you.
    PM me on here if you need any help and I will help you Smile
    Escargo
    Escargo

If you guys ever need computer help im here Empty Re: If you guys ever need computer help im here

Post by Escargo Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Tal wrote:I've been around computers my whole life i know the inside and outside of them, Only thing is im not that good with laptops but im very good with desktops. If you seem like your computer is running slow it could have a virus,
    I've already upgraded my computers power supply and graphics card and motherboard so i guess im pretty decent. So if you ever need any help with building a computer I can help you.
    PM me on here if you need any help and I will help you Smile
    amd 5570 or 6450
    Tal
    Tal
    Soldier
    Soldier

If you guys ever need computer help im here Empty Re: If you guys ever need computer help im here

Post by Tal Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Depends
    But the 5570 would kill the 6450

If your gonna buy the Parts why not get a 6770 their like 100 dollars while the 5570 is like 75 and the 6770 would kill the 5570
    Iceyfeet1234
    Iceyfeet1234
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Iceyfeet1234 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 pm

I can help too =O
    Mchappy
    Mchappy
    Warrior
    Warrior

If you guys ever need computer help im here Empty Help Me

Post by Mchappy Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 am

I don't really have an issue, but lately my laptop has been running slow.
    Know any quick ways (that doesn't require downloading) to fix it?
    Iceyfeet1234
    Iceyfeet1234
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Iceyfeet1234 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:22 pm

google it =O
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Post by Funkikiflurry Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 pm

That sure is helpful Icey lol
    Tal
    Tal
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Tal Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Well mchappy try downloading malwarebytes and scan ur computer make sure u have done all the windows updates for your computer and what os,

XP,VISTA,Windows 7 because if you have a really old laptop i see why its lagging
    Slider568
    Slider568
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Slider568 Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:06 pm

You might have a virus Mch.
    Shaboomboom
    Shaboomboom
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Shaboomboom Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Mchappy wrote:I don't really have an issue, but lately my laptop has been running slow.
    Know any quick ways (that doesn't require downloading) to fix it?

Not much you can do without downloading something, if you have an anti-virus then run a scan. (What anti-virus do you have btw?) It could be a virus or it could just be age. Also how much you have on the hard drive can affect how fast the comp runs since the more stuff, the more the computer has to look through and the slower it goes. That shouldn't be much of an issue though.

Malwarebytes is the best idea but you'd have to download it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content