CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
Well... I guess I can trust you. I_vote_lcapWell... I guess I can trust you. I_voting_barWell... I guess I can trust you. I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
Well... I guess I can trust you. I_vote_lcapWell... I guess I can trust you. I_voting_barWell... I guess I can trust you. I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

2 posters

Well... I guess I can trust you.

Carterkins

Well... I guess I can trust you. Empty Well... I guess I can trust you.

Post by Carterkins Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:04 am

I'm going to entrust that you people will not use this to stalk me... Because if you do, which I know you will I'll take this down.

cool-sno. tumblr.com/

My tumblr. Its amazing. Follow it!
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Well... I guess I can trust you. Empty Re: Well... I guess I can trust you.

Post by Monsoon Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 am

Oh Carter, as always. You're oh so proud of yourself.
    Carterkins

Post by Carterkins Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 am

Monsoon wrote:Oh Carter, as always. You're oh so proud of yourself.

<33 Of courseeee! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content