CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
click here if you want funy stuff I_vote_lcapclick here if you want funy stuff I_voting_barclick here if you want funy stuff I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
click here if you want funy stuff I_vote_lcapclick here if you want funy stuff I_voting_barclick here if you want funy stuff I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

4 posters

click here if you want funy stuff

bmarocks123
    bmarocks123
    Soldier
    Soldier

click here if you want funy stuff Empty click here if you want funy stuff

Post by bmarocks123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Ok so i have a new boyfriend *yay* and we have been seeing each other for about a month now

anyway, the other night we had a twilight marathon (i LOVE twilight) and a dream of mine is to have a vampire boyfriend!

I've been experimenting with eating my own blood ever since the twilight books first came out- i consider myself to be a vampire now- i usually just save the blood i lose naturally each month and suck on them or eat them later.

I decided that i would try and "turn" my new boyfriend. So i've been cooking my blood into his food when he comes over- i tried making blood pudding as well, but that only works if i've had a heavy flow (you need ALOT of blood)- so i usually just add a little bit of blood into the marinade or pasta sauce etc. etc. He has absolutely no idea Razz

i've been doing this for about 3-4 weeks- do you think he could be a vampire by now?

Last edited by bmarocks123 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

click here if you want funy stuff Empty Re: click here if you want funy stuff

Post by Monsoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 pm

If you think freezing the diaper would work, you're wrong. Tampons suck up the blood, they don't release it.
    bmarocks123
    bmarocks123
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by bmarocks123 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:46 pm

they do if you squeeze hard enough and eventually drops of blood will come out
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Monsoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Not if you freeze it.
    bmarocks123
    bmarocks123
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by bmarocks123 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 am

it turns liquidy while its out, while the food is being cooked in the process.
    Puckley
    Puckley
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Puckley Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Hmm, lol.
    Uno
    Uno
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Uno Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

click here if you want funy stuff 361-1>mfw this entire thread.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:35 pm

woops wrong side of the forums again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 am