CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS I_vote_lcapJOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS I_voting_barJOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS I_vote_lcapJOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS I_voting_barJOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

4 posters

JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS

Xhuntercorey

JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS Empty JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS

Post by Xhuntercorey Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:23 pm

[center]We are the Night Warriors,an Army of Club Penguin. One of the strongest in all the lands. Our mission is not to protect Club Penguin. No,we aren’t the ‘good guy’and we don’t try to be,nor are we evil. We just try to have fun. Stand with us. We,the few,that stand against all foes that seek to undermine our might. For we answer to no one. Join us in our conquest. Join us in our plight to become the strongest Army of Club Penguin. We are the Official Night Warriors Army of Club Penguin. All enemies beware.

Chat: xat.com/nwarmycp
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS Empty Re: JOIN THE NIGHT WARRIORS

Post by Monsoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh lordie, I remember being in NW. I would rejoin if it wasn't so impossible to gain ranks like it's always been.
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Post by Funkikiflurry Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Exactly. I would've joined NW back in 2010 if it weren't for the strict policies on ranks.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Monsoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Funkikiflurry wrote:Exactly. I would've joined NW back in 2010 if it weren't for the strict policies on ranks.

Being a mod, I was a temp/"handpicked", you couldn't be in any other army. I guess that's good in some cases, but it held me back. It was absolutely terrible. -.-
    Super Vegeta
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Super Vegeta Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm

No

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm