CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
Carterkins Historical Reference List I_vote_lcapCarterkins Historical Reference List I_voting_barCarterkins Historical Reference List I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
Carterkins Historical Reference List I_vote_lcapCarterkins Historical Reference List I_voting_barCarterkins Historical Reference List I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

2 posters

Carterkins Historical Reference List

Carterkins

Carterkins Historical Reference List Empty Carterkins Historical Reference List

Post by Carterkins Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:16 am

Started with Cp Cheats Secrets fun. (Never Capitalized fun....)
    Started youtube videos
    Went to CPBN (Club Penguin Broadcasting Network)
    Fought with another penguin for the rights to the name for over 3 months
    Gained Rights to the name, and was added to all of their websites as a peace treaty.
    Sites were later given to me, along with multiple forums.
    Started more youtube videos
    Tried to merge CPBNA and CPNTVA and CPTVA. Total failure= Give up on armies.
    Haxxored by teh walruses.
    All websites lost.
    Start over with CPNBC
    Haxxored again -.-
    Snowy River Entertainment
    Sub Zero Entertainment
    Greenoiscool's Site
    CP Fails
    MSF
    MSF
    MSF
    Retirement

Joined NW for Tombeh.
    Joined TG when kicked out of NW
    Back in NW
    DCP
    Out of NW
    TG
    In NW
    IN NW
    DCP
    DCP
    DCP
    DCP
    IN NW
    MF
    NW
    DCP
    BW
    BW
    NW
    Retirement.

Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Carterkins Historical Reference List Empty Re: Carterkins Historical Reference List

Post by Funkikiflurry Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 am

Please only use CP army history. Entire CP "life story" isn't necessary.
    Carterkins

Carterkins Historical Reference List Empty Re: Carterkins Historical Reference List

Post by Carterkins Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:38 am

Funkikiflurry wrote:Please only use CP army history. Entire CP "life story" isn't necessary.

Well, one day in December 2007, I decided that I would liek to join Club Penguin. It was my sisters birthday to be exact, I believe. I waz bored and looked up "Fun stuff to do on the internet" and "troll club penguin" was the result on the 100th page<3 so my life on CP Began. I started off as a n00b named Orangoiscool, (I thought Orango was spanish for Orange) and I was off! Bugging the crap out of everyone, except this one super hawt penguin named tomatoe... Ohh yessss, she was my crush. I loved her. She showed me Watex, which got me started on a CP Cheats site by the name of; " Cp Cheats Secrets fun". This was a great day. Then I met an even sexier penguin named "JessicaChu" -- and her second account, "BlueJessica1". So again, another sexy penghoe, and I was off.

--To Be Continues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content