CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
Time for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. I_vote_lcapTime for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. I_voting_barTime for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
Time for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. I_vote_lcapTime for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. I_voting_barTime for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

Time for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies.

Lidstrom

Time for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies. Empty Time for me to prove to you Itachi is the most fucked up man in CP armies.

Post by Lidstrom Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:29 am

I will later

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm