CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 I_vote_lcapZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 I_voting_barZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 I_vote_lcapZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 I_voting_barZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

5 posters

ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

77hockey
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 Empty ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

Post by 77hockey Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the CP army forums 1st Pokemon RPG. I will be in control of everything. Suck up to me if you want good things to happen.

We start in the Regions of Jhoto/Kanto. These will be the main 2 regions until somebody gets all 16 Badges and beats the Elite 4. You may start in any town you like, and challenge the gyms in any order, except for the 8th gym leader in each region. Movesets will be based on 5th gen.

Your first pokemon starts at Level 5. The Pokemon you are able to start with are the following:

Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Pikachu, Gastly, Bellsprout, Abra, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Togepi, Marrep, Eevee, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Mudkip, Treecko, Torchic, Skitty, Pipulup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott.

Name:
    Backstory:
    Town you wish to start in:

Together we will take down Shab's life. And Muffins. Lots of Muffins.

EDIT: after each post list your pokemon team.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

Post by Monsoon Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm

77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:@Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?

No, walk passed him and back to the route.

While walking back the man jeers at you and starts swearing at you. The Pokepolice arrest him.

You are now back on Route 5. You see the 3 meowths from earlier, a Pineco rolling around, and a Bellsprout vine whipping around like tarzan. Who do you go after?

The bellsprout

You catch the attention of the bellsprout and it comes down from the trees. Who do you send out? Queen or Socks?

Socks!
    77hockey
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by 77hockey Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:@Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?

While walking back the man jeers at you and starts swearing at you. The Pokepolice arrest him.

You are now back on Route 5. You see the 3 meowths from earlier, a Pineco rolling around, and a Bellsprout vine whipping around like tarzan. Who do you go after?

The bellsprout

You catch the attention of the bellsprout and it comes down from the trees. Who do you send out? Queen or Socks?

Socks!

You send out Socks.

What is your first move?
    Scratch
    Leer
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Monsoon Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 pm

77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:

The bellsprout

Socks!

You send out Socks.

What is your first move?
    Scratch
    Leer

Scratch
    Super Vegeta
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Super Vegeta Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 pm

the almighty Super Vegeta is taken to the hopsital and his brain is recovered.
    Slider568
    Slider568
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Slider568 Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Anyone else find this hard to follow?
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Monsoon Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Slider568 wrote:Anyone else find this hard to follow?

Not at all.
    77hockey
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by 77hockey Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 am

Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:

The bellsprout

Socks!

You send out Socks.

What is your first move?
    Scratch
    Leer

Scratch

Scratch hits for 9 damage
    Bellsprout uses Vine whip for 4 damage

Socks 16/20
    Bellsprout 10/19
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Monsoon Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:

The bellsprout

Socks!

You send out Socks.

What is your first move?
    Scratch
    Leer

Scratch

Scratch hits for 9 damage
    Bellsprout uses Vine whip for 4 damage

Socks 16/20
    Bellsprout 10/19

Scratch, again
    77hockey
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by 77hockey Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Scratch hits the Bellsprout for 9 damage
    Bellsprout uses Vine whip for 5 damage.

Socks 11/20
    Bellsprout 1/19
    Super Vegeta
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Super Vegeta Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 am

Super Vegetas brain damage is still recovering.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm