Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_lcapWould you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_voting_barWould you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_lcapWould you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_voting_barWould you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg?

Poll

Would you be in favor of a Pokemon text RPG?

[ 2 ]
    Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_lcap67%Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_lcap33%Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    77hockey
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? Empty Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg?

Post by 77hockey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 am

Question is simple, Answer NAO.

Warrior
    Warrior

Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? Empty Re: Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg?

Post by Mchappy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 am

I vote... maybe, bwhaha. :3

Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg? Empty Re: Would you be in favor of a pokemon text rpg?

Post by Funkikiflurry on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am

There's no saying no to an RPG. They can be made whether people like them or not. (As long as they follow forum rules Razz.) Even though I don't like Pokemon it'd be allowed.

Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Slider568 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 pm

I wouldn't care if there was one or not. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 pm