Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

Theory On PR

Corwo

Theory On PR

Post by Corwo on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Forgive me if the following theory makes no sense, I am new to armies,etc. so I apologize in advance.
    If I’m thinking correctly, PR is technically throwing out a ‘racist’ attack on Club Penguin. This could get them banned, however, I agree that banning them wouldn’t work. Which means; this could cause a Club Penguin World War (if there is such thing, forgive me if there is not, again I’m a Club Penguin Armies noob so far). If we could get the two or three largest armies to attack them then we could wear down the PR if not annihilate them. If THAT doesn’t work, give someone who is really good with undercover work the link to the PR site, they could act like they want to join which could help us determine the PR leader OR attack the PR from the inside. Anyways, that’s just a theory… if it IS good someone please tell an army to try it.
    Feey1

1st Reply

Post by Feey1 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Yes, there is such a thing as a Club Penguin World War. There have actually been several already, but so far I don't think the PR has already cause one. Banning them is almost useless on PR, because they can easily hack CP and get unbanned. Sending someone in undercover could be tricky. Leave this to the Pink Alliance (a massive alliance of large armies formed against the PR). You can learn more about the army world, Corwo, if you join the Wizards of CP.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:45 am