CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
CP Army Community Rules I_vote_lcapCP Army Community Rules I_voting_barCP Army Community Rules I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
CP Army Community Rules I_vote_lcapCP Army Community Rules I_voting_barCP Army Community Rules I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

CP Army Community Rules

Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

CP Army Community Rules Empty CP Army Community Rules

Post by Funkikiflurry Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 pm

All comments made are by administrators so be sure to read them

The following rules apply to both the chat and the forum itself:

1. No swearing; the word crap is allowed.

2. No spamming, the spam forum is the only place where spam will be aloud.

3. Try to keep topics in their respective areas.

4. Cyberbullying is not permitted.

5. No hacking, scamming, phishing, or doxing; or threatening to do so

6. Do not ask to be in a group that you don't fit in. It will get you nowhere.

7. No insulting people on things they are unable to help; race, gender, homosexuality, etc.

8. No giving out personal info.

9. No inappropriate pictures of any sort. (Completely naked, half naked, etc.)

10. Multi-posting isn't aloud. You can't post twice in a row. If it's an accident, delete the second post and edit it into the first.

11. Treat others like you'd like to be treated.

Last edited by Funk on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

CP Army Community Rules Empty Re: CP Army Community Rules

Post by Funkikiflurry Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

This was not included until now so I shall make it clear.

Punishment for a mod/partial mod abusing or breaking the rules in areas where they can't is one week of powers removal. If broken again, the mod is to be removed from modship completely. From that point on they will be members.

First member punishment is a warning. Second punishment is a 24 hour ban, then a one week ban, and finally an IP ban forever (and any IPs the user were to switch to)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 am