Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
 
Monsoon (176)
 
Slider568 (131)
 
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
 
Mchappy (100)
 
77hockey (89)
 
Super Vegeta (78)
 
Matthew (73)
 
Uno (61)
 
bmarocks123 (59)
 

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

    ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Share
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:24 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    This is the CP army forums 1st Pokemon RPG. I will be in control of everything. Suck up to me if you want good things to happen.

    We start in the Regions of Jhoto/Kanto. These will be the main 2 regions until somebody gets all 16 Badges and beats the Elite 4. You may start in any town you like, and challenge the gyms in any order, except for the 8th gym leader in each region. Movesets will be based on 5th gen.

    Your first pokemon starts at Level 5. The Pokemon you are able to start with are the following:

    Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Pikachu, Gastly, Bellsprout, Abra, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Togepi, Marrep, Eevee, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Mudkip, Treecko, Torchic, Skitty, Pipulup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott.

    Sign ups:

    Name:
    Gender:
    Starter and nickname:
    Backstory:
    Town you wish to start in:

    Together we will take down Shab's life. And Muffins. Lots of Muffins.

    EDIT: after each post list your pokemon team.


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 pm

    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You use tackle and hit for 12 damage
    Starmie uses swift for 7 damage.

    Queen 7/20 Hp
    Starmie 10/22 HP

    You have 1 antidote.

    Oh dear lordie please help me.

    Tackle!

    The Lord answers your prayers and supplies Queen with 1 time use steroids.

    Queen hits tackle for 20 damage. Starmie Faints.

    YOU WIN!

    Queen --> Lvl.6
    Queen learns smokescreen.

    Misty gives you the cascade badge!

    Misty: Was that.... No it couldn't have been. You just got lucky. If I weren't your friend I'd report you to the pokepolice for cheating. I'll heal your pokemon.

    You leave the gym. Where do you go next? Nugget Bridge or Route 5 towards Saffron?

    Bag: 1 Antidote
    5 pokeballs
    Condom

    Route 5 to train/catch

    You walk on down to route 5. You see 3 meowth beating up another Meowth, and an Oddish collecting food. What do you do? Help the 3 Meowth, the defenseless Meowth or attack the oddish?

    Attack the Oddish.

    Queen sneaks up behind the Oddish and punches it in the face. 2 damage.

    The Oddish is Lvl.4

    What is your first move?
    Tackle
    Leer
    Smokescreen

    Tackle


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm

    You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2012-01-21
    Age : 21
    Location : United States of America

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Funkikiflurry on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 pm

    Almost 3 pages between 2 people in this topic wut o.o


    _________________
    I'm funky and I know it
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 pm

    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 am

    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.

    I magically added them through my awesome power. Don't deny me.

    Queen hits tackle and Ko's Oddish.

    Queen Levels up to Lvl.7!

    The Meowth you saw that was getting beaten up is now lying on the floor, half dead. Looks like easy EXP. Do you help it or attack it?


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 pm

    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.

    I magically added them through my awesome power. Don't deny me.

    Queen hits tackle and Ko's Oddish.

    Queen Levels up to Lvl.7!

    The Meowth you saw that was getting beaten up is now lying on the floor, half dead. Looks like easy EXP. Do you help it or attack it?

    Catch


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm

    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.

    I magically added them through my awesome power. Don't deny me.

    Queen hits tackle and Ko's Oddish.

    Queen Levels up to Lvl.7!

    The Meowth you saw that was getting beaten up is now lying on the floor, half dead. Looks like easy EXP. Do you help it or attack it?

    Catch

    You walk on over to the Meowth and see that it is very wounded. You take out your pokeball and toss it at the meowth.

    One..
    Two..
    Three..
    You Caught the Meowth!

    It is a Male. It knows Scratch and Leer.

    Do you wish to nickname it?


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2012-02-25
    Age : 79
    Location : in your pants

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Super Vegeta on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 pm

    Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    avatar
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2012-02-25
    Age : 79
    Location : in your pants

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Super Vegeta on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 pm

    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 pm

    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.

    ... What?


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Slider568
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Slider568 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:59 pm

    I like mudkipz.


    _________________
    -Slider ACP Head General
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 pm

    Slider568 wrote:I like mudkipz.

    mudkips are overrated.

    *raises flame shield*


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2012-02-25
    Age : 79
    Location : in your pants

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Super Vegeta on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 pm

    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.
    Super Vegeta rapes dawn and the little boy.
    Super Vegeta catches a mewtwo
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.
    Super Vegeta rapes dawn and the little boy.
    Super Vegeta catches a mewtwo

    You have mental issues.


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:36 pm

    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.

    I magically added them through my awesome power. Don't deny me.

    Queen hits tackle and Ko's Oddish.

    Queen Levels up to Lvl.7!

    The Meowth you saw that was getting beaten up is now lying on the floor, half dead. Looks like easy EXP. Do you help it or attack it?

    Catch

    You walk on over to the Meowth and see that it is very wounded. You take out your pokeball and toss it at the meowth.

    One..
    Two..
    Three..
    You Caught the Meowth!

    It is a Male. It knows Scratch and Leer.

    Do you wish to nickname it?

    Nickname it Socks!


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2012-02-25
    Age : 79
    Location : in your pants

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Super Vegeta on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm

    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.
    Super Vegeta rapes dawn and the little boy.
    Super Vegeta catches a mewtwo
    I become depressed and shoot myself
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:43 pm

    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.
    Super Vegeta rapes dawn and the little boy.
    Super Vegeta catches a mewtwo
    I become depressed and shoot myself

    I take his Mewtwo


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 pm

    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.

    I magically added them through my awesome power. Don't deny me.

    Queen hits tackle and Ko's Oddish.

    Queen Levels up to Lvl.7!

    The Meowth you saw that was getting beaten up is now lying on the floor, half dead. Looks like easy EXP. Do you help it or attack it?

    Catch

    You walk on over to the Meowth and see that it is very wounded. You take out your pokeball and toss it at the meowth.

    One..
    Two..
    Three..
    You Caught the Meowth!

    It is a Male. It knows Scratch and Leer.

    Do you wish to nickname it?

    Nickname it Socks!

    The Meowth hates it's nickname because he choked on a sock once. Where do you go next? Saffron, keep training on route 5 or back to Cerulean.


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:13 pm

    Monsoon wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:
    Super Vegeta wrote:Name: Super Vegeta
    Gender: Shemale
    Starter and nickname: Super Vegeta, Nickname: Super vegeta.
    Backstory: I love pokemon furries in bed.
    Town you wish to start in: The town with the most strippers.

    I force myself on Misty and some other side character i caught a baby.
    Super Vegeta rapes dawn and the little boy.
    Super Vegeta catches a mewtwo
    I become depressed and shoot myself

    I take his Mewtwo

    You get no Mewtwo and you will like it. And Vegeta is dead.


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:You hit the oddish with tackle for 12 damage
    Oddish uses absorb for 2 damage and absorbs 1 HP

    Oddish 5/18
    Queen 20/22

    5 pokeballs
    1 Antidote

    Tackle... And where did these pokeballs come from? I didn't have them earlier.

    I magically added them through my awesome power. Don't deny me.

    Queen hits tackle and Ko's Oddish.

    Queen Levels up to Lvl.7!

    The Meowth you saw that was getting beaten up is now lying on the floor, half dead. Looks like easy EXP. Do you help it or attack it?

    Catch

    You walk on over to the Meowth and see that it is very wounded. You take out your pokeball and toss it at the meowth.

    One..
    Two..
    Three..
    You Caught the Meowth!

    It is a Male. It knows Scratch and Leer.

    Do you wish to nickname it?

    Nickname it Socks!

    The Meowth hates it's nickname because he choked on a sock once. Where do you go next? Saffron, keep training on route 5 or back to Cerulean.

    Back to Cerulean to heal my pokemon.


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm

    @Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:12 pm

    77hockey wrote:@Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?

    No, walk passed him and back to the route.


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:@Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?

    No, walk passed him and back to the route.

    While walking back the man jeers at you and starts swearing at you. The Pokepolice arrest him.

    You are now back on Route 5. You see the 3 meowths from earlier, a Pineco rolling around, and a Bellsprout vine whipping around like tarzan. Who do you go after?


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go
    avatar
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Caribou

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Monsoon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:@Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?

    No, walk passed him and back to the route.

    While walking back the man jeers at you and starts swearing at you. The Pokepolice arrest him.

    You are now back on Route 5. You see the 3 meowths from earlier, a Pineco rolling around, and a Bellsprout vine whipping around like tarzan. Who do you go after?

    The bellsprout


    _________________

    Hang us those limbs hold no virtue.
    avatar
    77hockey
    Soldier
    Soldier

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2012-02-20
    Age : 21

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by 77hockey on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm

    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:
    Monsoon wrote:
    77hockey wrote:@Mon You head back to cerulean and you heal both your pokemon. When you walk outside you see a sure to be con artist with a sign saying "If you beat me in a battle you get a super cool pokemon!" Do you beat up the bozo?

    No, walk passed him and back to the route.

    While walking back the man jeers at you and starts swearing at you. The Pokepolice arrest him.

    You are now back on Route 5. You see the 3 meowths from earlier, a Pineco rolling around, and a Bellsprout vine whipping around like tarzan. Who do you go after?

    The bellsprout

    You catch the attention of the bellsprout and it comes down from the trees. Who do you send out? Queen or Socks?


    _________________
    Go Canucks Go

    Sponsored content

    Re: ZOMG IT'S A POKEMON RPG

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:27 pm