CP Army Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top posters

Funkikiflurry (350)
Don't forget the movies I_vote_lcapDon't forget the movies I_voting_barDon't forget the movies I_vote_rcap 
Monsoon (176)
Don't forget the movies I_vote_lcapDon't forget the movies I_voting_barDon't forget the movies I_vote_rcap 
Slider568 (131)
Iceyfeet1234 (120)
Mchappy (100)
77hockey (89)
Super Vegeta (78)
Matthew (73)
Uno (61)
bmarocks123 (59)

Forum Banner

CPAComm Official Banner

Partners

Join the Ninjas!

3 posters

Don't forget the movies

Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Don't forget the movies Empty Don't forget the movies

Post by Monsoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:43 am

Honestly to me, it only makes sense to have a movies one if you're going to have Television. Since there are a lot of movies coming out all the time, there'd be tons of discussions.
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Don't forget the movies Empty Re: Don't forget the movies

Post by Funkikiflurry Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 am

In my mind, movies count as being under television. And no more sub-forums will be made to the Off Topic unless they are ABSOLUTELY necessarily needed. And no, politics are not important enough to have their own forum.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    Warrior
    Warrior

Post by Monsoon Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

Funkikiflurry wrote:In my mind, movies count as being under television. And no more sub-forums will be made to the Off Topic unless they are ABSOLUTELY necessarily needed. And no, politics are not important enough to have their own forum.

Why not just call the Television one "Television/Movies" to save space and make it more obvious?
    Funkikiflurry
    Funkikiflurry
    Admin

Post by Funkikiflurry Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 am

Fair enough
    Super Vegeta
    Super Vegeta
    Soldier
    Soldier

Post by Super Vegeta Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 am